Monday, May 5, 2014

Recent Favorites #3!


Hello Everyone!

This is my newest "Recent Favorites"!
These are just a few things I've been loving recently! Simple as that, and great for going into the spring and summer!

Elf Blush in "Candid Coral": I've been experimenting with a lot of corals recently and this blush is why. It's a great light pink based coral with golden shimmer. Great highlighting effect for the summer, leaving you with a nice, subtile glow. 

Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick "Pink Umbrellas": This lip gloss stick surprised me. I bought this for my $20 Makeup Challenge and I've been loving this since. It stay on my lips for a little over an hour, and smells lovely. It's easy to just throw in your bag.

Elf Mist and Set: I have been running low on my Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, and I absolutely love the Urban Decay spray but it's so expensive to use on a day to day basis. I've switched over to using this recently, and I feel like it's been working well. Not as good as the Urban Decay spray, but it does it's job for everyday. 

Loreal Magic Lumi Primer: I bought this to experiment with primers, and I instantly fell in love. It's so light on your skin and leaves you with that perfect glow. Great for summer. This primer really does help my foundation stay for a long time. If you haven't tried this primer yet, give it a go! 

Alba Batanica Hawaiian 3-in-1 Wipes in Pineapple Enzyme: These wipes smell great! I bought mine at Target and you get 30 wipes for about $6 which is not too bad. These wipes are not fantastic for getting your makeup off (which was really disappointing) but they are very thick wipes that are refreshing for your face. 

Not Your Mothers Clean Freak Dry Shampoo: I ran out of my Suave dry shampoo, and decided to give this one a try. It has a  nice, subtile smell to it, and works great! I have darker hair, and this does not leave a horrible white tint to my hair, as long as I brush my hair afterwords! Works great!

Benefits "Lollitint": I got this sample in my recent Ipsy bag, and I am so in love. I really want to buy the full size, but it's $30 so I'm waiting for my next paycheck! It's the color of the year, and leaves a fantastic color to my lips and my cheeks! Also very long lasting for me, which is great!

Got2B Guardian Angel Flat Iron Balm: My mom bought this for me for Christmas and it's been tucked away until now, but I've fallen in love! I love the smell, and it does not leave my hair down at all! Not much else to say except that this is a fantastic heat protectant. 

Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara: My sister bought this a few weeks ago and said that she loved it, so I decided to go out and buy it. It has the smallest brush that I've ever seen, and it works great! I've always had a problem with putting mascara on my bottom lashes, so the small brush is perfect for me!

Burts Bee's Radiance Eye Cream: I've been using this eye cream for a long time now, and I still love it. It really helps with my dry under eyes. I've talked about this in another blog post if you want more information!

Buxom Lip Gloss in "Dani": I'm not going to lie, the only reason that I spend over $20 on a lipgloss was because it's name is Dani. I have never had anything with my name on it before. My name is not a common spelling, so I've never had a keychain or anything with my name on it. This lipgloss is beautiful, and I plan on doing an entire post on it, so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for reading!
Comment below with any comments or questions! :)
Also, please let me know what you would like to see from me!
xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment