Monday, April 14, 2014

Ipsy April 2014!

Hello Everyone!
I recently subscribed to Ipsy

If you don't know what Ipsy is, it is a once a month subscription service, that give you a  makeup bag with about 4-5 deluxe sample sizes for $10 a month. 
For further information you can go here to their website! 
So lets go into what is in this month!

This months bag was called the "Beauty Rocks" Bag!
It came with:
 Bring the Salon Home KISS Lashes in "Pretty": Full Size ($3.99)
Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm in 14 "Acid Pink": Full Size ($19.00)
Benefit "Lolli tint": Delux Sample (Full Size $30.00)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Black Velvet": Delux Sample (Full Size: $20.00)
City Color Mousse Eyeshadow "White Gold": Full Size ($3.99)

All in all I am very excited about everything in this months bag! The only thing I am not so excited about is the lashes, but that's just because I've never worn false lashes before, but these look beautiful!
I'm happy that I finally decided to subscribe to Ipsy, and I can't wait for next month!
Comment below with any questions or comments!
xoxo- Dani

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many great things about Ipsy but I've yet to subscribe but this review has definitely convinced me! Thanks for sharing!
    Nora=)
    The Hopelessly Optimisitc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def subscribe, it is so worth the $10!!! :) xx

      Delete