Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Mary Kay Vox Box Unboxing!

Hello Everyone!
I received the Mary Kay Vox-Box from Influenster! 

If you are not familiar with Influenster, it is a website where you can fill out surveys and do reviews on products and in exchange you can be randomly selected to receive Vox-Boxes, which can range from a box of things from a specific brand, or from a theme (valentines day, college, etc). This website is great for bloggers, and it is completely free!

I was selected to receive the Mary-Kay Vox-Box! I was so incredibly excited about this, and here is  a list of the items that I received:
-Bronzing Powder in Light-Medium ($18.00)
-Translucent Loose Powder ($16.00)
-Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush ($12.00)
-Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist ($14.00)
-Lash Love Mascara in I <3 black="" div="">
-Gel Eyeliner with Brush in Jet Black ($18.00)
-Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango ($14.00)
-Cream Eye Color/ Concealer Brush ($10.00)
-Powder Brush ($16.00)



Here is the video I made of me unboxing this box!
Disclaimer: I am still working on my editing video skills, so bear with me through this learning process.
Please let me know if you enjoy unboxing videos, and I will be sure to do more!

A post of me talking more about each product will be up tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Thank you so much for reading!
Comment below with any comments or questions!
xoxo-Dani
All products were sent to me from Influenster for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment