Thursday, May 1, 2014

Mary Kay Vox Box Review!

Hello Everyone!
About a week ago I received the Mary Kay Vox-Box from Influenster! 
If you are not familiar with Influenster, it is a website where you can fill out surveys and do reviews on products and in exchange you can be randomly selected to receive Vox-Boxes, which can range from a box of things from a specific brand, or from a theme (valentines day, college, etc). This website is great for bloggers, and it is completely free!
I was selected to receive the Mary-Kay Vox-Box! I was so incredibly excited about this, and here is  a list of the items that I received:
-Bronzing Powder in Light-Medium ($18.00)
-Translucent Loose Powder ($16.00)
-Mineral Cheek Color in Shy Blush ($12.00)
-Cream Eye Color in Apricot Twist ($14.00)
-Lash Love Mascara in I Love Black ($15.00)
-Gel Eyeliner with Brush in Jet Black ($18.00)
-Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss in Mango Tango ($14.00)
-Cream Eye Color/ Concealer Brush ($10.00)
-Powder Brush ($16.00)
Now that I've had these products for a week, I have had good chances to experiment with all of these! My favorite products out of the box were defiantly the Blush, the mascara and the eyeliner! The loose powder is good, but personally I am not a fan of loose powders anyway, but if you like loose powders this one works well! The lip gloss color is beautiful, but more sticky then I am used to. The bronzer is good, I feel like I will use it more once I am actually tan, because of the shimmer. The only item I have not used yet, therefore do not have an opinion on is the cream eye color, but I have a feeling that I am going to like it! 

Also, linked here is the blog post featuring the video I made of me unboxing this box! Let me know if you enjoy unboxing videos and I will be sure to do more! They are some of my favorite videos to watch, and I really enjoyed doing this one!

Thank you so much for reading!
Comment below with any comments or questions!
xoxo-Dani
All products were sent to me from Influenster for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment