Saturday, June 7, 2014

Mac Haul!

Hello Everyone!
As you can probably read from the title, I did a little damage at the Mac counter.

The nearest Mac counter to me, is actually a 35-40 minute drive away, and until now I have never actually seen Mac cosmetics in real life! I was overwhelmed and excited, so I stuck to a few things that I knew I wanted, and next time I go I'll have more time to look around and experiment (never go to a Mac counter on a Saturday, I've been warned). 
So first off, I just had to pick up a fixed plus because I've heard so many good things. I didn't want to get the full size just because I was keeping myself on a budget, so I decided to get the mini size, which will also be convenient when I go traveling during this summer! I've used this a couple of times so far, and I love it! Spraying it on eye shadow brushes before glittery shadow and using this as a setting spray and two of the most popular ways to use this, and I have not been disappointed!
Secondly, I picked up the very much talked about mineralized skin finish in "soft and gentle". I have heard so much about the mineralized skin finishes, but the one that has stuck in my head and that I have heard many people talk about is "soft and gentle". It is an absolutely beautiful highlight. I've used this as a cheek highlight as well as eyeshadow and it is beautiful. It is so intense, so I have to use a very light hand when applying, but I am so happy that I picked this up. Also, I guess Mac has changed their packaging, which was exciting getting everything in the new packaging!
Lastly, I just had to pick up a Mac lipstick. I was very overwhelmed looking at their permanent line of lipsticks because I had so many that I've heard of before and wanted to look at and there were so many people surrounding them, so instead I picked up one from their "alluring aquatics" collection in the color "goddess of the sea". It is absolutely beautiful purple color, that is blue toned and very flattering on the lips. If you want to see a look with this lipstick just let me know! But can we talk about this packaging for a second? The box, as well as the actual tube are aqua blue and covered in raised "water bubbles" and it is so beautiful! I love the texture and the look of this lipstick and it defiantly sticks out against the other ones in my collection! 

That is all I got! Let me know if you want to see a full post about any of these items! xx
Thank you so much for reading!
Have an awesome day!
xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment