Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Dillards Haul!

Hello Everyone!
This is a small haul of a couple things that I picked up from Dillard's!

Me and my friend Suzie were given the opportunity to work at Dillard's for a day, and in return we were given the opportunity to pick out a couple things to take home! I had $75 to spend, and I was very happy with my choices!
First off, I knew I wanted the "Bronze Goddess" powder from Estee Lauder. It is a beautiful light bronze color and if I had to compare it to anything it would be my favorite bronzer which is NYC Sunny, which I have talked about a ton of times. They had 4 shades to choose from, and I went with "01 Light" because as much as I don't want to admit it, 10 months out of the year I am extremely pale. It is a beautiful bronzer with a slight golden sheen which is perfect for me for the summer months and whenever I want to warm up my complexion. 
Next I picked up Clinque's lipstick in "06 Red Red Red", and it's just that, a true red. I don't have many true red lipsticks. Most of the red tone lipsticks that I have tend to lean more toward a very deep dark red color, so I wanted to pick up a true red. This lipstick lasts on me for around 4-5 hours and hasn't dried out my lips at all. I'm officially in love. 
Last but certainly not least, I picked up Clinque's Cheek Pop/ Blush Pop in "04 Plum Pop". In my personal opinion, I don't find that this lipstick is a "plum" color, but it is a blue toned pink and it is beautiful for the warmer months. Also, look how absolutely beautiful this blush is? I mean really Clinque, a daisy imprint? I can literally stare at this blush all day it is that beautiful. 

I hope you enjoyed seeing the couple of products I decided to pick up!
Comment below with any questions or comments!
Thank you so much!
xoxo- Dani






5 comments:

  1. Great haul! I wish I had a Clinque's Cheek Pop , they are so beautiful!
    Z ♥
    http://beautybyz.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have the chance to buy one, I would recommend xx very pretty!

      Delete
  2. Bought one today! Although it was on impulse, I could not resist the temptation because they are so lovely ^ ^
    I nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! :D
    Z ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried replying to your comment on mobile and it doesn't seem like it worked, but thank you so much! xx I will be sure to give it a look right now!! xx Thank you :)

      Delete
    2. What color cheek pop did you grab btw?! :)

      Delete