Saturday, June 21, 2014

Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara

Hello Everyone!
On one of my recent visits to Sephora, I decided to pick up the Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara
My little sister has owned this mascara for a while and told me that she loved it and that it worked really well! So I picked one up for myself!
The brush is the smallest brush I have ever seen! It's almost comical how funny this brush is! The formula of the mascara is very black, however it is very wet at first so I would recommend waiting a few days to let this mascara dry a little before using it! After those couple days, it works fantastic! I've even used this mascara on my top lashes a few times, and it works okay, but it defiantly makes a difference for the bottom lashes!
Here is a comparison to the Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara, so you can see the difference in size of the brushes!
I used the mascara on the right bottom lashes!
All in all, this mascara retails for $10 and I think it is great for those of us who have problems putting mascara on your bottom lashes, like myself!

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts?
Comment below!

Thank you so much!
xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment