Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June 2014 Ipsy!

Hello Everyone!
"Pretty in Paradise"

You have no idea how excited I get every month when I receive my Ipsy bag in the mail, and how excited that I get to share with you guys! :)
This months theme was "Pretty in Paradise" and the bag is absolutely awesome. It was designed by Rebecca Minkoff and it is perfect for summer.
The first 2 items in the bag are a Universal Eyebrow Pencil by OFRA. Since receiving this in my bag about a week ago, I have used this pencil and I like it a lot! The color is perfect for my brows and the waxy texture of the pencil works well with my brows and really sticks to them. The only thing I can note as a con is the lasting power of this pencil is not exactly the greatest, but it is nice to just throw on if I'm leaving the house to run errands or something.
The other item in this bag is a Shimmer Eyeliner by Nicka K New York in the color Blue. I have not yet gotten an opportunity to use this eyeliner myself, but I do like the color I am just not adventurous enough to try it just yet. 
The next items in this bag were a perfume sample by Realtree in the scent "For Her" and I actually like this scent a lot! It's floral but not too flowery and just smells very clean and fresh to me. I probably wouldn't purchase a full size just because I have other scents in my mind that I want, however it is a nice thing to use until it runs out. 
The next thing is a "Sacred Tiare Anti-Breakage and Anti-Frizz Styling Cream" by Carols Daughter. I have not yet used this cream yet, but it does smell nice and I am looking forward to seeing how it goes! 
Lastly, my favorite item in this bag was the NYX Butter Gloss in "Eclaire". This color is my favorite color to wear on my lips and I was so excited when I saw this in my bag. This is my first NYX butter gloss, and even though I'm not a huge lipgloss fan, I still absolutely love it. I have used it quite a few times and it's wonderful. It also smells like vanilla cupcakes so you literally cannot go wrong. 
Some swatches for you: Gloss, Eyebrow pencil and shimmer liner. 

This bag was very good and I am happy with all of the products that I received. It's not my favorite bag, but it is still very very good!

Thank you so much for reading along!
Comment below with any comments or questions!
xoxo- Dani

1 comment:

  1. Hey love,
    I just noticed that you haven't been active in a while. I reckon if you ever decided to take this up again - I'd love to see that - maybe you want to fill in this Liebster Award tag: click right here.

    Cakilicious @ Brighton and Back

    ReplyDelete