Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Small Ulta Haul!

Hello Everyone!
I feel like I have been doing so many hauls lately, but I've just been in the market for some new makeup! Going to Ulta is one of my favorite things to do simply because they have a higher-end section as well as drug store! I just picked up a few things that I wanted to share with you guys!

First off, I really wanted to get some Real Techniques brushes! I've heard that they are such good quality and in reality they are not that expensive. The brushes I picked up are the Blush Brush and the Complexion Brush. These are both really soft and work well! I've been using the Blush Brush for Blush (obviously, haha, but I'm sure it would be great for powder too!) and the Complexion brush for contouring. I've also heard this brush is great for foundation, so I'm going to try to use it for that too!
I also picked up the Complexion Sponge! I really want to get a Beauty Blender but I cannot justify paying over $20 for a sponge, so I thought I would give this one a go. It retails for less then $7 and it works great! I use this, when wet, for foundation and also for blending in my concealer.
Now, I went into Ulta only planning on picking up the brushes and some sea salt spray, but (as usual) I got suckered into impulse buying a few deluxe samples.
First off, I picked up this duo from Benefit that has a deluxe sample of High Beam and Posie Tint! I was literally so excited when I saw this because I have been dying to try High Beam from Benefit. Since buying this, I have literally used High Beam everyday as a highlight on my cheeks and in the inner corners of my eyes. Posie tint is really beautiful too and I love putting it on my lips and layering it with different lipsticks!
I also grabbed the Benefit Porefessional after trying a once use packet and I love it! It feels great on my skin and I really feel like using a good primer makes all the difference. I only got the travel size because I hate shelling out $30 for one product, but once this is used up I might just bite the bullet and pick up a full size. 
I picked up this mini Lorac Trio of eyeshadows that are featured in the Lorac Pro Palette! My little sister owns the Pro Palette and I am so jealous and I want one for myself so badly (I also heard they are coming out with a Pro Palette 2 so I'm defiantly getting that one). These shadows are so buttery and literally feel like velvet on your eyelids. They have amazing pigment and last on me all day. My favorite shade of the bunch is Pewter!
Lastly, I picked up a Not Your Mothers Sea Salt Spray because I am obsessed with Sea Salt sprays for the summer and I've heard good things about the Not Your Mothers one. After trying the Dry Shampoo from this brand I knew I needed to try more. I literally have been using this in my hair everyday and I love the effect it leaves. My hair feels awesome and looks even better with the easy beachy waves that it leaves.

Thank you so much for reading along!
Comment below with any comments or questions, I love hearing from you!
xoxo- Dani


3 comments:

  1. The Real Techniques blush brush is amazing to apply foundation with!!
    Lovely post!
    I've just followed you on bloglovin, would love if you could check out my blog and return the favour!
    Love, xxxx

    stylelikehers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your haul x
    Serena from http://serenbird.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete