Thursday, May 15, 2014

IPSY May 2014!

 Hello Everyone!
A couple of days ago I got this months IPSY bag in the mail!

If you are not aware what IPSY is, or interested in seeing what I got in my first months bag, you can click here!
This months theme was "Fresh Picks" and the bag was made out of canvas material! I loved the design for this months bag, how cute.
The first item I received was the "Eva-Nye Therapy Session Hair Mask" which is nice because everyone needs a good hair mask in their lives. I am pretty sure this is full size, and retails for $12.00.
My next product was the "Jersey Shore Sun Sans Tan Pure White Mineral Sunscreen". To be honest I was not excited about this product at all. Who likes getting sunscreen? Anyway, It will be nice for when I go on vacation this summer. On their website you can by 2 for $25.00. (So this is worth $12.50)
This is probably the product out of the bag I was most excited for! It is the "Eau Thermale Avene Spring Water". The reason I was excited for this was because I have been looking into buying a water mist for my face, so this came at the perfect time. I'm looking forward to giving this a try.  A full size (10.58 OZ) retails for $18.00. 
A "Calvin Klein: Endless Euphoria" perfume sample was the next item in my bag, and I'm going to be honest when I say that I hate perfume samples. However, this was was a decent size and in a roller ball format so I was at least okay with a that. This scent smells good for summer, and a full size (4 OZ) retails for $89.00, however this sample was probably free. 
The "Pacifica Eyeshadow Duo" was very exciting for me to receive. I loved both of the colors, and it will be fun to experiment with them. I was unable to find how the price of this item, but I know I have been Pacifica products in Target!

Overall, I wasn't thrilled with my bag. I subscribed to this service for makeup products in particular, and receiving sunscreen and perfume was not something that I was happy to see. I hope next month there are more makeup products in my bag. I retook my "style quiz" so hopefully they will know not to send me sunscreen again.

But, nevertheless, I still like the IPSY bag and for $10 a month it is worth it to me.

Thanks for reading along!
Comment below with any comments or questions!
xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment