Saturday, May 17, 2014

10 Drugstore Lip Products for Spring/ Summer!

Hello Everyone!
As the title suggests, this is my top 10 Drugstore lip products for the spring/ summer seasons! I always tend to lean more towards pinks and corals in the summer, more corals recently though! All of these products can be found at any drugstores and are under $10!
Revlon Lip Butter in "Cotton Candy": I've always been a fan of the Revlon Lip Butter's and the shade Cotton Candy is probably one of my most loved. It is a lighter pink with a beautiful shine to it, as most of the lip butters do. This color is easy for me to just pop on during the summer. It's not very long lasting but I don't mind having to reapply. 
Revlon Lip Butter in "Candy Apple": This shade is a true red color. Its very moisturizing and is a perfect "summer red". It has a great glossy finish, and smells really good. As I said before, it's not very long lasting, but it's really easy to reapply. 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Kiss Me Coral": This lipstick is more of an orange based coral and leaves a beautiful brightness to your lips. It's long lasting and hydrating. I'm a huge fan of Revlon's lip stick formulas, and this one is no exception.
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in "Coralberry": This lipstick is more on the pinker side of the coral spectrum, and is probably one of my favorite lipsticks I own! It's long lasting on me and wears away beautifully. 
Left to Right: Cotton Candy, Candy Apple, Kiss Me Coral, Coralberry
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in "Fifth Avenue Fuchsia": This, as the name suggests, is a definite fuchsia color. It is more on the cooler side, which I personally like, and it is beautiful. A bold lip color for the spring, and leaves a nice even stain to your lips.
Maybelline Colorsensational Lipstick in "Magnificent Mauve": This has slowly become one of my favorite lip sticks, and I've found myself wearing this everyday since I bought it. I believe it is a new shade in their color sensational range, so go give it a look! It is a beautiful blue based, light purple color and looks perfect on my skin tone!
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in "Nude Delight": This is the only nude lipstick that I reach for in the summer because it looks fantastic with a tan! It's more of an orange based nude and does not make me look like a zombie (like most nude lipsticks do!). For more info I have an entire blog post on this lipstick, here!
Left to Right: Fifth Avenue Fuchsia, Magnificent Mauve, Nude Delight 
Maybelline Baby Lips in "Pink Punch": Super hydrating and a perfect wash of light cool pink during the spring, and it smells absolutely fantastic! Great for everyday, and perfect to just throw in your purse!
Maybelline Elixir in "Breathtaking Apricot": I would not say this color is an "Apricot" shade, but it is a nice true pink with slight blue and golden shimmer (depending on lighting). I am not a huge fan of lipgloss, but I love the formula of this one. It does not last that long on me, but it is very easy on the go for a nice wash of color.
Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in "Pink Umbrellas": I talked about this in my most recent favorites post, but I'm going to mention it again because of how impressed I am with this lip product! I'm looking into trying more colors of these!
Left to Right: Pink Umbrellas, Breathtaking Apricot, Pink Punch
Thank you so much for reading!
Comment below with any questions or comments!

Also, what is your "go to" lip product for the summer?

xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment