Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Face of the Day | May 7th, 2014

Hello Everyone!
May 6th, 2014


This is a start of a new series I'm going to be doing on my blog! Basically, it is just a picture of the products that I use when I do my makeup that day, so you can see what I really have been using! It's a small, simple post and I'm going to try to do these sort of posts about 2-3 times a week! This is not a new concept at all, but I figured it would be simple and fun!
Products used:
-ELF Baked Highlight in "Moonlight Pearl"
-Loreal Voluminous Butterfly Mascara
-NYC "Sunny" Bronzer
-Loreal Magic Lumi Primer
-Maybelline Dream Fresh BB "Light/ Medium"
-Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder
-Maybelline Lipstick in 430 "Magnificent Mauve"
-Rimmel Scandaleyes "Nude"
-Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Pencil "Black Velvet"
-ELF Eyebrow Kit
-NYC Trio in "Long Beach Sands"

Thank you for reading along!
Comment below with any comments or questions!
xoxo-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment