Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!

Hello Everyone!
Just a quick shout out to my mama! 
Dear Mom,
You are seriously the greatest person in the world. Not only are you my mom, but you're one of my best friends. I know we argue sometimes, but at the end of the day I love you and look up to you. You are my biggest role model and literally the best mom that I could ever ask for. Whenever we go out into the world together, whether we are on holiday or going out to lunch, I enjoy it so much because I get to hang out with you and dad and we always have so much fun.
You made my childhood a good one, and I know when I was a teenager I was rebellious and depressed and I know I was a very frustrating person, but just know that I'm okay now, and I still loved you through it all, even if I didn't show it much.
I love you mom! You will probably not even ever see this, but I know you know that I love and appreciate you! 
xoxo- Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment