Friday, April 11, 2014

Walgreens Haul!

Hello Everyone!
I recently went to Walgreens and picked up a couple of new things!


I picked up:
Maybelline "Fit Me" Concealer in 15 "Fair Clear"
Rimmel "Scandaleyes" Waterproof Eyeliner in 005 "Nude"
Jordana "Fabuliner" in 01 "Black"
Revlon "Photoready" Cream Blush in 100 "Pinched"
Revlon Highlighting Palette in 010 "Peach Glow"

I've never tried any of these items before, and I've never tried the brand Jordana before either, so I thought I would give them a try! So far I have used the Rimmel eyeliner in my water line and I love it! I heard other people raving about this eyeliner, and I was not disappointed. Also, the highlighting palette from Revlon is not bad, but I have only used it once so I can't give a full review on anything.

Let me know if there is anything that I purchased that you would like me to make a full blog post on!
Thank you so much for reading!
xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment