Saturday, May 24, 2014

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in "Dani"!

Hello Everyone!
Now, I'm not going to lie, the only reason I spent $19 on a lipgloss was because it's name is "Dani".

I picked this up at Sephora, not because of the color, but because of the name, and to be honest I didn't even look at the color or swatch it on my hand before I bought it. Growing up I've never had anything with my name on it, and the fact that Buxom made a lipgloss with my name? I was sold. 

I was surprised to discover how much I actually really like this gloss! It smells lovely, and has a very cool plumping effect on your lips, which I happen to like! The color is a pinkish/purple color depending on the lighting, and it has slight shimmer, but you cannot feel it when applied to the lips. In fact, it is quite sheer when applied to the lips, but does attract the light in the right way to make your lips look and feel fuller.
The application is smooth and the perfect amount (for me) of sticky. I usually do not like gloss on my lips because I prefer a cream finish, plus all lip glosses I have used in the past (for the most part) have been very sticky and uncomfortable to wear. This gloss is a right amount of sticky for me. 

Have any of you tried the Buxom lip glosses? If so, what do you think of them?

Thank you so much for reading!
Please feel free to comment below!
xoxo- Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment